Change may be scary, but it doesn't have to be complicated.
As humans, we tend to be creatures of habit. We may like new things, but we pause when it comes to changing how we do specific tasks. With BricsCAD software, the change isn't complicated. In fact, you might say it's easy.
Download the "Migration Made Simple" brochure and see how in 4 easy steps, you can transition from AutoCAD to BricsCAD painlessly and quickly.
What's unique about BricsCAD?
- BricsCAD offers similar commands, menus, and tools used in AutoCAD.
Compatible with AutoCAD
- Based on 2018 DWG technology.
Faster than AutoCAD
- BricsCAD supports multi-threaded, multi-processor operations to accelerate product performance for large file loads, drawing generation, and rendering.
- Many of the BricsCAD tools are powered by machine learning technology which can automate repetitive tasks to improve efficiency.
- BricsCAD offers 1-year, 2-year, and 3-year subscriptions and lifetime perpetual licensing.
- BricsCAD's perpetual license is about ½ the cost of an annual AutoCAD subscription.